CMUNCE provides delegates with EXciting opportunities
to take full advantage of their time in New York.
The CMUNCE Exposition, Diplomatic Visits, and Delegate Socials throughout the weekend are just some examples of how
CMUNCE enriches the delegate experience and brings participants beyond the committee room.
Should you have any questions regarding the Diplomatic Visit Program, Exposition, or Delegate Social,
please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
CMUNCE XVIII will mark the sixth year of the Diplomatic Visit Program. This unique program on the morning of January 12th, 2018 allows delegates to experience the importance of international relations through visits to the United Nations and diplomatic organizations.
In the past, CMUNCE has offered visits to the following diplomatic organizations:
- Permanent Mission of Argentina to the United Nations
- Permanent Mission of Finland to the United Nations
- Permanent Mission of Hungary to the United Nations
- Permanent Mission of Latvia to the United Nations
- Permanent Mission of Pakistan to the United Nations
- Permanent Mission of Turkey to the United Nations
- Permanent Mission of Germany to the United Nations
- Permanent Mission of the United States to the United Nations
- Permanent Observer Mission of the Holy See to the United Nations
- Permanent Observer Mission of the Inter-Parliamentary Union to the United Nations
- Consulate of Mexico in New York
- Office of the International Atomic Energy Agency at the United Nations
Furthermore, we will be offering tours of the United Nations headquarters to interested delegates.
We are excited to have more spaces for interested delegates than ever before, and hope to see as many delegates as possible take advantage of this opportunity to experience the real world of international relations and diplomacy.
Registration for the Diplomatic Visit Program will take place after registration for the conference. Advisors will receive an email with information on how to register for the program.
The CMUNCE Exposition (EXPO) showcases a variety of summer programs and volunteer opportunities ranging from academic programs to international trips. This is a great opportunity to expand your boundaries and explore the various opportunities offered to high school students. This year’s exposition will take place on Saturday, January 19th in Lerner Hall and free lunch will be provided to participants. We hope to see all CMUNCE delegates at the Exposition, are excited to showcase a wide range of programs to our delegates.
This year’s delegate social will take place on the night of Saturday, January 19th, 2019 in the Lerner Hall Party Space. This social is directly after the last committee session on Saturday, so please plan accordingly. Get ready for a fun night with a photo-booth, DJ, food, and friends!